|Homemade chocolate-topped peppermint creams!|
Homemade treats in the form of cakes, biscuits and even chocolatey things are great, but I'm not averse to the occasional chocolate bar either.
Can you guess which one of my all-time favourites I contributed to our Chocolate Week celebration at work?
- It's one of the first chocolate bars that was ever produced in the UK.
- It's dairy-free and vegan.
- It was produced locally to here in the West Country until fairly recently.
- The famous Quaker family that it's named after were the largest employer in Bristol at the start of World War I.
- Everyone reminisces about the Five Centre medley variety which ceased production in 1992.
For a bit of fun, as I have a special frugal source for multi-packs of this bar, and it's a very grey, rainy week here that needs cheering up, I'll send one multi-pack of four bars to anyone, anywhere! Just leave a comment with your guess for my chocolate bar, or share your own favourite, by midday Sunday!